Subject: [Leica] RE; Autofocusing M lenses
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 07:15:27 +0100
References: <152d2db9fe1-45e0-1043c@webprd-a04.mail.aol.com> <CAFU3ovJ7DNJxVD4sAmeybBXxAiL-Wbr-01KuTHpUe--A0LihDA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2hJSqSXWDVxnRWrT=kp0P2VRHn_iBjQhxU-eo_i9NBzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFU3ov+wdfMJiiT=JaWq-zzEGYxtUzKuGyVC+LoNd1EssyhpbQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1eFzPSSWkfSPgSbxefm3Ee1NK1CgtuMSrpzgiPMPgCtg@mail.gmail.com> <DDBED814-6737-498A-A932-295D2571B0E6@frozenlight.eu> <CAFU3ovLoHOkq9U4OU2KVUwya9POYv4K_CERihLwFQArmvh+MaQ@mail.gmail.com>

I just set the camera to this option and put on the CV 1.4/35mm?this will
provide a real test of this split image business. Focusing with the 90mm is
a piece of cake, these focusing aids become truly important with wider
lenses.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman