Subject: [Leica] LINK: interesting review (long term) of Leica Q
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:46:27 +0530

Adam,
TFS. Looks tempting! I wonder how it stacks up with similar offerings fron
Sony & Fuji. I have been using a Fuji X100S for some time now, and I find
it very useful. A full frame might be nicer, though the Sony's 35mm lens
might just be more versatile. Unfortunately, there is no way to try out the
Leica as they have no dealers here - it will have to wait till I travel
nextt time.
Cheers
Jayanand