Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lone Cypress
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:22:17 -0800

Yep.  Julia Pfeiffer is amazing.  We were there this fall, but not for
sunset.  I wanted to, but no one else did.  I'll show them this and next
time I am sure they will.  Spend about an hour there, mainly because for
most of that time some idiots had hiked down the cliff and were standing in
the falls and around the falls, just getting in the way.  someone turned
them in to the ranger, and she was waiting for them when they finally hiked
back up.  Hope they got a stiff fine.  I heard there is a lot of poison oak
on the cliff, so maybe they also had to deal with that.

Aram