Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wine
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 02:12:23 -0000

Apparently, today is the US's National Drink Wine Day. While I wasn't aware
of this until about an hour ago,  I did stretch my arm across the ocean. I
happen to be in a  wine society which is about the wines of Bordeaux, and
tonight was our AGM dinner where no guests are invited and we drink some of
the better wines from our cellar.

This is what I had tonight
Ch. d'Yquem "Y" '07
Ch. Langoa Barton '96
Ch. Gazin '98
Ch. Pape Clement '96
Ch. Lafite Rothschild '98
Ch. d'Yquem '96

The wines were magical and the evening went marvellously. We were in one of
the old clubs in Dublin. The room is dedicated to the Friendly Sons of St.
Patrick and goes back to 1776.
And here is a grab shot with my iPhone which doesn't do it justice, but as
we were on the final pouring of d'Yquem, the image stabiliser (me) wasn't
very stable....

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/AGM16_IMG_3026.JPG.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Wine)