Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family Kodachromes, 1950-53
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 15:09:55 -0600

You did quite well, Peter.  And your Mom did well with her portrait
collection.

I started shooting Kodachrome 10 with a Leica IIIa in 1952, and I
scanned those with a slide scanner.  Some of mine may be a little
sharper, because I was using a coated 50 Elmar, but your colors are
excellent.  And I'm sure your system was much more consistent and
predictable than my old scanner.

The Bolsey was reported to be a nice little camera.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA