Subject: [Leica] Leica Smartphone...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:38:50 +0530

Don't forget they have entered into partnership with a company whose telecom
equipment is banned in many countries on suspicion of being a spying arm of
the Chinese Government. The NSA have accused them of pre installing
officially sanctioned spyware in their equipment. So, caveat emptor, as
always. I will never buy Lenovo, Huawei or Xiaomi handsets, or even
laptops/tablets, because all three companies are mere pawns in the hands of
the Chinese Government.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad