Subject: [Leica] LINK: interesting review (long term) of Leica Q
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:26:33 -0500

> From: abridge683 at fastmail.com <http://fastmail.com/> (Adam Bridge)
> Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:22:40 -0800
> This review is getting lots of play over on the techie side:
>
> <http://craigmod.com/sputnik/leica_q/
> <http://craigmod.com/sputnik/leica_q/>>
>
> If this has been posted already my apologies, the volume on the LUG
> sometimes overwhelms me and a week will go by without even skimming it.
>
> Sigh.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Adam
Is it telling that none of his fancy photos OF the leica Q were taking WITH
a Leica Q?  Yah ... When you praise a camera with interchangeable lenses as
?setting in motion an entirely new genre of camera? it seems that a camera
without interchangeable lenses wouldn?t be the culmination of that
experiment. Full frame is great. But it?s bulkier and less adaptable than
the GF1 it?s referencing. That?s not really motion forwards. Though the
f-stops on the lens are nice.