Subject: [Leica] Monochrome Post S/W?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 10:14:10 -0800

Hi Adam,

NIK sometimes provides some global adjustments as well as some
pre-programed looks that I like. I usually dial them back. I also open NIK
as a smart object so I can go back and edit it.

I believe they are RGB files.

The nice thing about layers and smart layers is they can be turned on and
off, opacities can be changed, or you can go back into them and adjust
within, NIK let's say, the program that may have created them.

Best,
Bob