Subject: [Leica] IMG: Macro Set Reunited
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:44:40 -0500

Last week, I snagged a mint Leica 14198 Extender on Ebay at a good
price, and it arrived today, 2 days early.  I wanted to complete my
macro lens set by combining this extender with my Leica Macro-Elmarit-R
60mm, which I frequently use on the Olympus E-1.

Here is my first attempt, hand-held, using this combination.  This is a
full frame from the E-1 4/3 camera, reduced in size for posting.  It was
shot at ISO 200, 1/60 at f/4.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/P3215650fm.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--