Subject: [Leica] SL Lens Jammed
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:56:06 +0300

LUG

Two days into my month-long trip to Istanbul and Iran, my SL 24-90 has
jammed.  It wasn't damaged in any way, but the zoom is stuck on 24 and
won't go any further.  It started out by getting very stiff to turn and
then stopped completely.  This is the lens that I planned on using the most
in Iran.

I've e-mailed Leica but haven't heard anything back and don't know what
they could do anyway.

If you have any quick suggestions on how to unstick a lens, I will try
anything at this point.

Thanks,

Tina

--