Subject: [Leica] SL Lens Jammed
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:13:43 -0500

Tina,  I got two responses on the Forum.

The first said he has had this happen with two zoom lenses in the past.
It was attributed to high-frequency vibration from the plane which
vibrated a screw loose in the zoom mechanism, causing it to jam in
position.  The only cure is to send the lens in for service.

The second, from Barcelona, said his 24-90 is stuck at 35mm.  He
returned it yesterday to his dealer for repair.

Sorry I couldn't send better news.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] SL Lens Jammed)