Subject: [Leica] IMG: Same Lens, Different Camera
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 16:59:01 -0500

Thanks, George.  I didn't send it to my gr-grandson, because he would
remember it as an "out".  But, I liked the positions, and, you named it,
"tension", that I saw there.  For 10-yr olds, it looked professional.

I assume that the city recreation dept. pays the umps.  They dress like
professionals and give the kids a real sense of how baseball should be
played.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA