Subject: [Leica] Edge of Humanity, Social Documentary
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 08:11:49 +0430

Hi, Susan -

Thanks!  Americans are required to go through a travel agency to get a visa
for Iran so we chose Travel the Unknown, based in London.  They planned the
whole trip and assigned Hussein as our guide.  He is based with an Iranian
tour agency that works with Travel the Unknown and specializes in guiding
journalists.  He's the best!!

Tina