Subject: [Leica] Battery Charging Question
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:58:37 +0430

LUG

The hotels here have the power saving switch that you have to put your room
key card into and when you leave and remove the card, the power is switched
off to all of the room.  So any batteries I have charging are also switched
off.  Tom says that is bad for the batteries and I should never charge them
unless we are going to be in the room long enough to charge them fully.  I
thought the ion batteries were different and it was ok to charge partially.

What is true?

I'm using 3 SL batteries per day and that's all I have!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com