Subject: [Leica] M9 Lightroom, reminder needed
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 18:23:42 +0900

I recently got a new iMac for my office. Can anyone remind me how to
install the version of Lightroom 3 that came free with the Leica M9? I
already have Lightroom 3 on my laptop. I trust it's acceptable to have the
free copy on two computers, is that right?

I think some number is needed for the process, but I threw away the box my
Leica came in.
I hope that's not a problem.

Sorry I've not been on the list much, having two toddlers leaves me with
little 'me time' once I come home from work!

All the best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] M9 Lightroom, reminder needed)