Subject: [Leica] Battery Charging Question
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:55:17 +0430

We usually stick an old credit card in there, but they have improved the
technology so that no longer works. Only the hotel card will work.  We
asked for another one, but they refused and said only one card per room.
We tried leaving the card in the room but then they said they would send
someone up to let us in and we waited half an hour in the hall!

I do charge them overnight, but I only brought one charger so that means
waking up twice during the night to change out the batteries.

:-(

Tina