Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ice and power outage…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:48:32 -0500

> On Apr 18, 2016, at 10:03 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> Regardless of the bitter cold which I have come to hate with great
> vengeance! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! :-(
> Your ice covered trees are beautiful. Certainly the first!
> I've been out on too much time in the high ARCTIC ocean on ice breaking
> ships and research locations at -50 degrees below zero! If one has never
> had to work outside under these conditions they are beyond your wildest
> nightmare conditions.
> But your tree presentations are very nice indeed. Thank you

And thank you for taking a look? Ted.

I?ve not had to work ?extensively? in the bitter, arctic cold.
I did spend a couple nights in a van, in sub zero conditions.
The steel sucks the heat right out of your body,
no matter how good the sleeping bag;
though mine wasn?t all that good either.

fond regards,

George

http://www.imagist.com/blog
http://www.imagist.com