Subject: [Leica] PayPal
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 18:41:06 -0500

> On Jun 1, 2016, at 7:53 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been using PayPal for years to send and receive all kinds of
> payments and have never run into this before.  I've sent them an inquiry
> about why they are doing this now but haven't heard back.
Has anybody else run into this problem?

If you?ve made payments through PayPal
you must have an account.

And yes. An ?account? requires, minimally, a credit card
associated with it.

It may be that the card you originally used to open an account
has expired; or something equally mundane.

I?d start by logging into you PayPal account
and have a look at what?s been going on.

See that your information is up to date.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog