Subject: [Leica] IMG: Country Road by iPhone
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:41:34 -0500

Hi Douglas,

Yes, DW's name is well known, and is being put to good use.  When I
first went there, quite a number of years ago, he sold and serviced
Volvo and Honda.  Now he has added Subaru, Buick, and GMC trucks, and
the buildings have sprouted like mushrooms.  The employees are always
very nice.

As to the mailboxes, very few are locked.  Most just have a door that
flips down and back up, and a flag to remind the carrier that there is
something to be picked up.  On occasion, I will hear of a few cases of
someone pilfering the contents, but not often.  It is a Federal offense,
and, if caught, the Feds take it seriously.  I usually put out mail in
the morning, for afternoon pickup, with no problems.  If I have a large
check to mail, I take it to the Post Office.

The Nashville newspaper gave up home delivery several years ago. If the
local (3 times per week) paper is missing, a phone call will get one
delivered to the house within an hour.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA