Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Fatima, Iranian Girl
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 13:14:37 -0700

Hi Tina,
The B&W image has a beautiful attractiveness to it compared to the colour
that sort of just sits there?
Maybe these illustrate exactly what I've quoted and taught for years?
"When you photograph people in colour? You photograph their clothes."
But when you photograph them in B&W? You photograph their Soul!"

Sure looks like it? If one takes the time to carefully examine the two
portraits. Actually it is seen before one even thinks about the quotation?
:-)
I'd surely have and or shoot B&W long before the colour! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted Grant  CM