Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The Merest Breath of a Warm Zephyr
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 21:23:47 +0100

Thanks George and Jim. If I'd thought of it beforehand I would have brought
a camera with a longer lens as I had to crop those images a good bit to get
close, but in truth I didn't expect to see so much activity.

I intend getting back to year round sea swimming again, but won't start til
mid July or early August when it's a lot warmer. Then, as the temperatures
decline with the approach of winter, the daily transition is not as
noticable. The screams from the girls told me it was VERY COLD!!

According to the Irish Weather Buoy Network the temperature was around 9.4
degrees celsius whereas when I start again it will be 14 degrees plus, I
hope!

Douglas