Subject: [Leica] Budapest Trip
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 18:29:18 +0100

"Gerry Walden" <gerry.walden at icloud.com> wrote

> Well, I am off to Budapest for a few days tomorrow morning, and I am
> really looking forward to shooting there. I have just been advised by the
> correct office there that I can use all public transport free

Hope you enjoy it, Gerry. A word of warning make use of all that free public
transport! While Pest - the eastern part of the city is flat, Buda is
certainly not, and, if you're there, you'll have to see the palace on Buda
hill with its views over the city.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Budapest Trip)