Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackhawk Landing
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 23:19:06 -0500

Thanks, Gerry.  The Blackhawk is U.S. Army, assigned to the Tennessee
Army National Guard.  The markings are dull black against the OD paint,
so are very hard to see.  You might be able to see them if you view the
image large.  They are configured for many purposes.  This one is
apparently used for medical evacuation.

The previous owner of the local skydiving operation was killed several
years ago, and he was a very experienced jumper.  I also lost a college
friend, many years ago, to an experimental jump, some kind of new
chute.  But these enthusiasts just keep on jumping.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA