Subject: [Leica] IMG: Things are Jumping at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 17:01:22 -0500

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your kind words on the series of photos.  Now, if you have a
Leica-R 90 Summicron that you would like to sell, that might make it
even better.

No, I have never jumped.  I flew small planes for 35 years, and enjoyed
taking photos from a Piper J-3 Cub with the right side opened up.  But,
I can't top your list of adventures.  I'm afraid that my late wife would
have been less forgiving than your Irene.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA