Subject: [Leica] Sowcarpet
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:32:22 +0530

Ric, Philippe, Tina, Jay, Jim, Luis.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Luis, No you do not lose a stop - it stays a f2 lens with either adapter,
and it screws into the existing lens using the filter thread, and adds a
bit to the bulk, so it is totally different in concept from the Tri Elmar.
I think the Leica obsession with keeping M lenses compact in size will
probably mean there never will be fast zooms or a f2.8 Tri Elmar.. Fuji
still manages to keep everything compact because they have opted for a
smaller APS-C sensor.

Cheers
Jayanand