Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Locksmith
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 06:29:41 -0400

The main purpose of my website is to sell stock photos. That's how I make my
living. The photos that sell the best are almost never the ones I like the
best. Stock photos are chosen by how well they illustrate an article and how
they fit into the layout.  I've sold several from the Iran photos but you
would never choose them as best.

Tina

Sent from my iPhone