Subject: [Leica] Snapshot Profile mode
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 18:49:21 -0500
References: <1951758760.1755544.1464006683323.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com> <1951758760.1755544.1464006683323.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <7a3dbb8c11404f8db32aaff833b93a65@WhizzEXM02.whizz.org> <1760411294.1934352.1464014063265.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <0bf47966804540558bb041523b312934@WhizzEXM02.whizz.org> <1108704359.2619739.1464077615432.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <5b9d695a307a41f28a0abc47f54bb615@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <1596717995.3036054.1464095637308.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <CAFfkXxtQUewvu1CiCCZzWpaHwRLBJHfSjUji74S9NNrhidkxkw@mail.gmail.com> <579585477.28881.1464102615138.JavaMail.open-xchange@popperamen02.register.it> <1665456864.3499097.1464117752728.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <CAFfkXxuErnFfJD-1-HRvApaJtB0bzhEqgYZ1j9LN2HpJ9XU3Ow@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DFYT+g3UCZdcPTG=ScgEJj_8eHp9FNsA0-_r9A40YmWg@mail.gmail.com>

I tried it once, long ago, but it was maddening to me, because it just added
something to undo

from my iPad

Sonny Carter

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Snapshot Profile mode)