Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen Through the Fence
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:39:31 -0500

Thanks, Ted.  I have done that, and it works great.  Here is an example:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF3425fm.tif.html

With a Summicron-R, which has a built-in hood, I just hold the hood
centered on an opening in the fence wire.

This time, I was trying to duplicate a shot by that old master, Sonny
Carter, who made the fence disappear, while shooting from the stands.  I
made it work, but not as successfully as Sonny did.  It is not as easy
with bright, shiny wire. ;-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA