Subject: [Leica] Color Balance
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 11:25:08 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1A0iwm9HuHhL9oGVzm=0ja8fcFg=p8aZP8MkyJnu9Jbww@mail.gmail.com> <017D23C9-8CD2-4660-8CA8-C1ED927D7B42@gmail.com> <00ACEA9D-FA12-4BB0-8348-7B23C665E2DD@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Dgk7Vcx0YLgNDo3E03w8=Rx-+TLMBOdqdYrQfO7x5Q8w@mail.gmail.com> <6DF0BA14-6171-4A2C-BE7A-F1582B9F218E@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CWL118c9JVVPK4hWFs==Bb4Rqnig==sgxQsWmMqJYaaw@mail.gmail.com> <c8358a9d059c49c6a77b0bcfb5946eb9@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org>

These are from the same camera and same lens, one taken 6 seconds after the
other.   The only difference is that one is color balanced in LR and one is
color balanced in PS.  I don't consider that to be a problem.  I like to
have the choice and sometimes take a photo into PS only to get the cooler
balance but I usually prefer the warmer color of LR.

The SL and the M240 do have different colors and it's easy to tell looking
at a grid of photos in LR which ones were made with which camera.
Side-by-side, I prefer the colors from the SL.  If they are not right next
to each other, either one looks fine.  They both sell just fine.  Of the
three that I have sold so far from the Iran trip, two were made with the
M240 and one with the SL.

Tina

--
Tina Manley