Subject: [Leica] Color Balance
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 10:41:44 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1A0iwm9HuHhL9oGVzm=0ja8fcFg=p8aZP8MkyJnu9Jbww@mail.gmail.com> <017D23C9-8CD2-4660-8CA8-C1ED927D7B42@gmail.com> <00ACEA9D-FA12-4BB0-8348-7B23C665E2DD@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Dgk7Vcx0YLgNDo3E03w8=Rx-+TLMBOdqdYrQfO7x5Q8w@mail.gmail.com> <6DF0BA14-6171-4A2C-BE7A-F1582B9F218E@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CWL118c9JVVPK4hWFs==Bb4Rqnig==sgxQsWmMqJYaaw@mail.gmail.com> <c8358a9d059c49c6a77b0bcfb5946eb9@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1AhR0uNZeLCg8yoJPH1v3UK+Za13ERetz=jJWrw_ijYmQ@mail.gmail.com>

Tina, for what it's worth, in this case, the warmer color looks more
natural to my eyes, but YOU are the only one of this group who actually
knows what it looks like in real life.

If I am working on a group of photos that contain a large portion of
sky, I frequently adjust the color temperature to give me a blue that
looks natural, and then use that setting for the entire set of images.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA