Subject: [Leica] Snapshot Profile mode
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 12:16:56 +0100
References: <1951758760.1755544.1464006683323.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com> <1951758760.1755544.1464006683323.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <7a3dbb8c11404f8db32aaff833b93a65@WhizzEXM02.whizz.org> <1760411294.1934352.1464014063265.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <0bf47966804540558bb041523b312934@WhizzEXM02.whizz.org> <1108704359.2619739.1464077615432.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <5b9d695a307a41f28a0abc47f54bb615@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <1596717995.3036054.1464095637308.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <CAFfkXxtQUewvu1CiCCZzWpaHwRLBJHfSjUji74S9NNrhidkxkw@mail.gmail.com> <579585477.28881.1464102615138.JavaMail.open-xchange@popperamen02.register.it> <1665456864.3499097.1464117752728.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>

Well Bob, now that you've escaped the dreaded SM, perhaps you'll post a
photograph or two so that we can see what sort of images the Leica M-E can
produce. I'm pretty sure we've never seen an image posted here from that
particular model, as I'm certainly not aware of anyone who has one here.

Douglas