Subject: [Leica] Song of the War Correspondents
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 22:18:14 -0700

I'm told that most professionals who used miniature cameras had Leicas. It
was that way in the U.S. as well. I guess if you got them before the
fighting started, it was OK. The Soviet pros would have to have some
connections to get them, but they were around, even in the 30s. And the
early Fed cameras were Leica copies. Leica was the standard.

--Peter