Subject: [Leica] IMG: Invader
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 16:49:24 -0700

Trigger warning: Not for arachnophobes.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/28629761984/in/dateposted-public/>

For the last four consecutive evenings, I have been summoned to do
battle with one of these big guys. Leg span 3.25 inches (8.25 cm). Now,
you may think that he is a common Giant House Spider. But I have it on
good authority that he and his comrades in terror were radioactively
mutated to giant size in a top secret North Korean nuclear facility, and
their venom laced with the horrific mind-control element
Kimjongunium-117. They were then smuggled into the south and sent to the
U.S. in a Hyundai shipping container. All this being a nefarious plot to
turn us into mindless zombie commie followers of the chubby-cheeked
dictator.

After doing my photographer's duty, I was required to do my husbandly
duty:  I whacked him. In "The Sopranos" sense.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Invader)