Subject: [Leica] M9 reliability question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 21:22:21 +0200

Thanks to all who have replied. So the story is not that simple?not only do
I need to know whether the sensor has been replaced but also whether it has
been replaced with the old one or the new one. I have asked the seller when
the replacement got done.

And no, I do not want to deal with the hassle of sending a camera to Germany
and then waiting for who knows how long. My previous experience sending my
M8 for repair back in 2009 or 10 was not that great.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain