Subject: [Leica] M9 reliability question
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Verizon 2 2016)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 08:22:06 -0400

I would buy the one that has not had the sensor replaced, if I could
determine the replacement is required. Then I would send it in for sensor
replacement, getting the complete camera checked out and adjusted for free.

There are those that would say buying a non-current digicam is silly. You
are buying old technology. Not as good. My argument is that if it does the
job you want, when you buy it, the age of the technology is not relevant.

The M9 has proven itself to me to be reliable and a great back end for Leica
glass.

$2500 is a bargain

Frank

Sent from my iPad