Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on photographing art
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 08:27:18 -0700

Adam,
I can offer this little advice in the simplest of language!
KISS! Don't get all tied-up with umpteen things as all you'll do is screw-up
for sure!
I've done  some? (Not much) art/photo copy work over the years and it's "art
on a fixed... "Sometimes a hook on a wall  with nice even lighting."
Camera on tripod. And whatever lens gives you the proper coverage of the
"art piece." Now that means maybe a zoom lens? Maybe not? But certainly
enough floor space to allow "tripod camera movement closer & back!" Lighting
clean, even & adjustable if necessary?
That me old son is about as simple as it gets,,,,, "I THINK?" It worked for
me!" Others? Will probably have any number of other set-ups. Good luck with
it.
cheers,
Dr. ted