Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Lizzy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 09:33:04 -0700

Bon jour Philippe mon ami,  :-)
Sorry I must disagree with you about a tripod! You must have the  mobility
of quick movement because the players never, well rarely, stand in exactly
the same place, so you'd be constantly moving the tripod and with others?
maybe standing there shooting? Quite often there isn't room for a tripod.
No different than shooting the "Olympics." TRIPODS ARE NOT ALLOWED, PERIOD!"
MONOPODS, YES!
And if you think you can take one in? The "SECURITY GUYS" will walk up to
you and quickly remove it no matter what you say! They just pick up camera
and tripod and walk away while you are having a fit in case they break
something?
Baseball as you know is a high fast mobile sport to shoot! So you yourself
must have the same abilities in handling your gear.
No offence intended.
cheers,
Uncle ted  ;-)