Subject: [Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 19:28:33 -0700

There?s a lot of error correction built into most file transfers since the
flipping of a single bit can make a big difference for a program.

Definitely you should be talking with Photoshelter about this. See if there
is an alternate method for uploading images. A real, secure, FTP client
should be totally reliable even over noisy links.

There are MANY clients for Windows that would do the job.

Adam

Message from abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem)