Subject: [Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:54:41 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1Aiow=1kExiT6EQLhpNo_y52mYWY1FXsFc-gfkk1zsKvg@mail.gmail.com> <DE42975F-24A6-484E-88D6-BEBBCEF4CF5F@icloud.com> <CA+yJO1AeVTW=m204EHXcTK3yBcDBBdKkriagrgTb_sRZdT7FJw@mail.gmail.com> <30720248-5031-b5fa-3e23-b7436add9732@lighttube.net> <CA+yJO1BzAnx6ye6Oc-z7F6ZrwcdJKbd12iA_3kiYvuxbYtGL-g@mail.gmail.com> <1683F64A-A504-4308-97E3-3F3E12C24B37@icloud.com> <CA+yJO1BArPo0MOYj-=CCnmpkCFE9=Ru+WgwbkiSsUQyMgms9YA@mail.gmail.com> <2c0e5fbd763045ae9529e83e71e875a4@WhizzEXM02.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1CfUoMvS28=XMpTGv5kp7ErtYiuO4_fav4T+v44BEUVUw@mail.gmail.com> <994503FC-7968-4D3E-85CA-8CDBF493E4F7@icloud.com> <BLU173-DS949A2774F93AB0FEA3773B85E0@phx.gbl> <CA+yJO1Dc2dSBzz+vMG3OekngTpXMFQyFs32DCVJj=LwcnJ6HLw@mail.gmail.com>

If anybody notices any photos on my website with strange lines coming from
the right hand side about 1/3 from the top, please let me know!  I've
looked and can't find any more.

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/2

Thanks,

Tina