Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two Aircraft Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:18:53 -0500

The Twin Otter stayed busy hauling jumpers, but I caught it passing by
en route to pick up its next load.  This was the 14th Twin Otter
produced, in 1966.  I noted that the forward escape hatch has been
replaced with one from a different paint scheme.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Twin+Otter+at+Work.tif.html

The Bonnaroo Music Festival opens today.  Their pretty Bell 206 stopped
in for refueling.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/The+Bonnaroo+Bell.tif.html

Fuji X-E1 with Fujinon 35mm f/2.0

--