Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two for Bonnaroo
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 11:16:31 +0100

My jaw dropped when I saw this, Jim. That is some treat for a teenager. My
father or mother wouldn't even lend me their cars - although riding past the
pair of them at twice the speed limit on a motorbike might have helped that
:-)

Are you sure they're just fans? I looked at the line up for Bonnaroo, and
there are a huge number of music acts playing there. Maybe they are one of
the headliners at it?

Interestingly enough, the Bonnaroo site gives a number of airports close to
it, but Tullahoma - the closest isn't listed, so maybe that secret is just
for the stars??

Douglas