Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two for Bonnaroo
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 08:11:48 -0500

Hi Douglas,

Yes, these are fans, here for the shows.  There have been chartered jets
in and out all weekend.  We have no scheduled airline service, so,
perhaps that is the reason that our airport is not listed.

A number of the bands and groups have, in past years, flown in for their
performance, been chauffeured for the twenty minute drive to Bonnaroo,
then back to the airport for a flight to their next performance
location.  The heat has been too great this year for me to stay around
the airport to see them all.  And a lot of them come in and out in the
evening.  Charter jets are a way of life for them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA