Subject: [Leica] Barrel Makers
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 19:18:15 -0500

Nice photos, and interesting work, Lluis.  Our two distilleries must
have thousands of them in their aging warehouses.  I read this morning
that the George Dickel distiller discovered 87 barrels from 1998 in one
of their warehouses, which surprised her with how well it tasted.  It
will be sold as "17-Year Reserve", in limited quantities at $75 a pint.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA