Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:52:18 -0500

Welcome aboard, Carlos.  The LUG Gallery, provided to us by our very
generous Brian Reid, is a great way to get your images on-line and
viewed by your fellow photographers.  The effort it takes to get started
will provide endless hours of pleasure.  If you sense  that you have a
problem, just post a question and you will get help quickly.

When posting photos, starting the subject line with "IMG:" will let your
new friends know that it contains a link to an image.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA