Subject: [Leica] New Forest Pony Sales
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:48:50 -0700

Hi Gerry,
Man one just has to take extra time to look closely at this series of most
interesting "BLACK & WHITE" photos!
It's all  about content and they need not a drop of colour for any impact or
anything else!
These photos and the event have absolutely nothing to do with "COLOUR!"
You want to capture the "VISUAL IMPACT OF THE CONENT!"
And you good Sir have just done that very well! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted  OC