Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More from the Steinheil 85/2.8 Lens
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 09:12:57 +0100

Jim,

I think my personal favourite is the fiest one you posted I think because of
depth of colour.

It's true about the old lenses working well with modern technology. When I
first
got my X-Pro1 I put a Jupiter with an M adapter and the Fuji M coupler and
was
amazed by what it would do in low light. I have also used most of my other
LTMs
on Fuji's and they work well without exception.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG: One More from the Steinheil 85/2.8 Lens)