Subject: [Leica] Social Documentary Network
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 13:16:09 +0200

Congratulations my friend, this one is a great serie.

I particularly love the Palomino picture and the children, about this one,
is the picture posted on SDN the same you?ve shared with us? I think it has
a different cropping, I didn?t remember the left side things? if I can
suggest I think I would crop this little left side.

Cheers
Lluis