Subject: [Leica] Social Documentary Network - Lluis
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 14:06:39 +0100

Lluis

Thank you for liking the series Lluis.

I have checked back through the history on Lightroom and I have only cropped
it once which is full frame, just cropped because of the white around the
edge from the scanner. Nathan made a similar comment to you, and I have
looked at it ver carefully, and have decided that I need the whole of the
post in the image. As you appreciate we are always working  at relative
speed and we often get what we get, and I seldom crop, but in the case I
think taking the left side of the post detracts in some way from the image.
It is of course always just an opinion.

Thanks again for your thought and comments.

Gerry