Subject: [Leica] Carbon Printing... any experiences?
From: meino at innerside.demon.nl (Meino de Graaf)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:30:52 +0200

Hi  Lluis

I went grom Inkjetmall to Marrut and ended with Farbenwork (because they
had also the lyson inks).  I have no experience with their Carbon inks,
although I plan to start using them in my Epson R3000. I had some mail
exchangen with them in the past and my experinece with them is that they
are very helpfull.

Regards Meino de Graaf