Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3.6: can no longer select & drag images
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 15:23:27 +0900

I received my M9 yesterday, after a ten-day turnaround from Leica Tokyo.
Fast work.

Took some photos of the kids at a school event this morning, edited them on
Lightroom, then tried to drag the images in Library mode to the export to
Flickr (Publish Services) box on the left side of the Lightroom window. But
. . . I discovered I can no longer drag.

I restarted my Macbook 12" (2015). Still can't drag images in Lightroom 3.6
from Library screen to the Flickr publish box.

Outside Lightroom, I can drag and drop files and folders, but it's just not
working in Lightroom. Is this a Lightroom bug? Anyone heard of it? Or have
Lightroom changed the way of moving images to the Publish Services section?

Hope everyone's keeping well. Life over here in Matsue, Japan is nice and
peaceful, though I'm busy with work and my still-tiny-tot kids (plus a
teenager) so I don't post photos or join in discussions much these days.

Peter